Drug Possession Cases
Drug Possession Cases require immediate representation. These charges can range from misdemeanors to felonies, and improper handling can result in long jail sentences and large fines. With over 20 years of experience as a Drug Possession Attorney, you can be sure that DeVoe Treadwell will be able to give you the expert legal guidance you will need.
DeVoe Treadwell can solve your legal problems easily for any of the following charges:
- Simple possession
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession with intent to distribute
- Possession with intent to manufacture
- Possession with intent to cultivate
Better Representation at a Reasonable Rate
DeVoe is one of the most awarded attorneys in the state of Kansas.
Here are the highlights:
- Lawyers of Distinction Award for Criminal Defense – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- 10 Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in the State of Kansas, American Institute of Attorneys – 2019, 2020, 2021
- American Institute of Legal Advocates, Elite Advocate – 2020, 2021
- Best of the Best Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney – 2020, 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – 2020, 2021
- American Jurist Institute Top 10 Attorneys – 2021
Flat Rate Fees – With some of the lowest, most competitive rates in town, you never have to worry that you’re going to receive a massive bill at the end of it. DeVoe Treadwell is fair, open, and honest with his pricing policy, so there are no surprises.
Get Who You Pay For – One dedicated, well-trained individual will handle your case from start to finish – DeVoe Treadwell. It’s his name on the door, and it’s his name on your case, so you can sleep easy at night knowing that a true professional is handling your case.
No “Homework” – When we say easy, we mean easy. With all of his years of experience, DeVoe already knows what to expect.
Unparalleled Professionalism – No matter your situation, know that you will always be treated with the respect and courtesy you deserve.
What to Expect
Call Us – Our professional staff will get some preliminary information from you to learn a little bit about you and your case. When you call, we’ll also set up a time for you to come in and meet with Mr. Treadwell for your free consultation.
Your Consultation – You’ll come in and meet with Mr. Treadwell, where you’ll review the facts and circumstances of your case. Mr. Treadwell will determine the best course of action and make a recommendation to you.
Breathe Easy – After hiring Mr. Treadwell, you’ll be able to start feeling relaxed and confident that your case is in the hands of a true expert. Mr. Treadwell will walk you through your case and be there with you every step of the way.