Theft Cases are very serious and can encompass many different offenses of varying amounts of money and varying values which determines the level of crime you will be charged with. These charges must be taken seriously, as they can result in misdemeanor and felony convictions that must be listed on any future job applications or large fines and jail time to be served per the Kansas Sentencing Guidelines. Don’t leave your future to an inexperienced attorney. DeVoe Treadwell has the expertise needed to effectively represent you. Let him solve your legal problems easily.
Better Representation at a Reasonable Rate
DeVoe is one of the most awarded attorneys in the state of Kansas.
Here are the highlights:
- Lawyers of Distinction Award for Criminal Defense – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- 10 Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in the State of Kansas, American Institute of Attorneys – 2019, 2020, 2021
- American Institute of Legal Advocates, Elite Advocate – 2020, 2021
- Best of the Best Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney – 2020, 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 – 2020, 2021
- American Jurist Institute Top 10 Attorneys – 2021
Flat Rate Fees – With some of the lowest, most competitive rates in town, you never have to worry that you’re going to receive a massive bill at the end of it. DeVoe Treadwell is fair, open, and honest with his pricing policy, so there are no surprises.
Get Who You Pay For – One dedicated, well-trained individual will handle your case from start to finish – DeVoe Treadwell. It’s his name on the door, and it’s his name on your case, so you can sleep easy at night knowing that a true professional is handling your case.
No “Homework” – When we say easy, we mean easy. With all of his years of experience, DeVoe already knows what to expect.
Unparalleled Professionalism – No matter your situation, know that you will always be treated with the respect and courtesy you deserve.